General Terms and Conditions
for using latershare
- By using any of the services available at latershare.com or latershare.de and other top-level domains provided by latershare / Jens Hoppe ("latershare"), you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions ("Terms of Service").
- latershare reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service at any time without notice. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at
- The failure of latershare to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If a provision of this agreement is or becomes illegal, invalid or unenforceable in any jurisdiction, that shall not affect: (i) the validity or enforceability in that jurisdiction of any other provision of this agreement; or (ii) the validity or enforceability in other jurisdictions of that or any other provision of this agreement.
- You agree that latershare owns all legal rights in the Service. You must not remove, modify or obscure any legal notices. You are not entitled to use latershare’s trademarks, brands, domain names, logos, the logo icon or other distinctive brand features.
- Violation of any of the terms will terminate your usage rights of the services and can result in the termination of your access to the services.
- These Terms of Service, and your relationship with latershare under these Terms of Service, shall be governed by the laws of Germany. You and latershare agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located in Munich, Germany, to resolve any legal matter arising from the Terms of Service.
2. Provision of the Services
- Your use of the services is at your sole risk. The services are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. The right to use our service is only valid based on the current state of technology. We may restrict our services for a period of time, if necessary, for reasons concerning capacity limits, the security or integrity of the server or in order to perform technical maintenance and so as to ensure that we can properly offer our services or enhance them (maintenance work).
- latershare does not warrant that (i) the services will meet your requirements or expectations, (ii) the services will be delivered uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the services will be accurate or reliable, (iv) any errors in the Services will be corrected.
- You understand and agree that latershare shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to any loss of profit, loss of goodwill, loss of business reputation, loss of data, cost of procurement of substitute goods or services, or other intangible loss, resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the Services; (ii) any changes which latershare may make to the Services, or any permanent or temporary cessation in the provision of the Services; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) the deletion of, corruption of, or failure to store, any content and other communications data maintained or transmitted by or through the use of the Services; (v) or any other matter relating to the services.
- latershare provides technical support on a best-effort basis and only by e-mail.
- You understand that latershare can use third parties (e.g., hosting partners) to provide the necessary resources (e.g., hardware, software, networking, storage, etc.) to run the services.
- latershare may stop, remove, modify, or add (permanently or temporarily) services (or features within services) at latershare’s sole discretion. Any new, changed, or removed features are subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the services after any such changes constitute your consent to the changes.
3. Use of the Services
- You agree to use the services only for purposes that are permitted by (i) the Terms of Service and (ii) any applicable law, regulation or generally accepted practices or guidelines in the relevant jurisdictions.
- Users are fully responsible for any activities that they carry out using our platform. This applies, in particular, with respect to the content of processes as well as the choice of latershare participants. In principle, we do not review the content stored using our website and it does not necessarily reflect our own opinion.
- It is strictly prohibited to make use of our services to create and share latershares or replies if such contents violate laws or are offensive in nature or infringe on the rights of third parties. It is the responsibility of each user to ensure that the user's content is legal and that it does not infringe on the rights of third parties.
In particular, the following is prohibited:
- to publish content, which is morally offensive, pornographic, obscene or extortionate in nature, liable to corrupt youth, glorifies violence or is immoral in any other fashion;
- to publish content, which promotes or glorifies hatred, violence or race discrimination;
- to distribute content, which violates applicable laws or which encourages illegal activities;
- to publish false allegations, insults or slanderous criticism;
- to circulate articles and content containing misleading information;
- to distribute content, the duplication, publication or circulation of which is in violation of the intellectual property rights of third parties, and which in particular violates or encourages the violation of copyrights;
- to circulate spam or any other form of mass e-mail or to distribute unrequested e-mail in breach of applicable laws;
- to distribute and/or store content, which contains software viruses, worms, Trojan horses or any other damaging computer codes, files, scripts, spyware or malware programs.
- You agree that you will not impersonate another person.
- You agree that you will not engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts the services (or the servers and networks which are connected to the services).
- You agree that you will not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade or resell the services for any purpose without the express written permission by latershare.
- latershare reserves the right (but has no obligation) to pre-screen, review, flag, filter, refuse or remove any or all content or account from any of the services at latershare’s sole discretion. You understand that by using the Services you may be exposed to content that you may find offensive, indecent or objectionable and that, in this respect, you use the services at your own risk.